ACN Master Lockit
The Master Lockit ACN-ML Timecode Hub Transceiver from Ambient Recording is a timecode master, wireless video proxy server, and "On the Set" metadata synchronization hub. It features less than one frame a day drift due to continuous jam and generator buffered timecode transceiver mode. Built-in WiFi router enables iPads running LockitSCRIPT and Tonmeister apps to automatically sync all metadata. The Master Lockit serves as the metadata synchronization hub as its onboard webserver collects and stores all metadata on the set. Meanwhile, iPads running LockitSCRIPT and Tonmeister apps maintain a local data backup.
- Hub for Ambient ACN System
- Interfaces with Cameras
- Built-In WiFi Router
- Timecode Master Metadata Server
- 0.0 PPM Drift Between Linked Units
- Double Timecode and Power I/O
- Includes LockitScript App
- Reads and stores ARRI ALEXA metadata via Ethernet
- Reads and stores rec start/stop TC of cameras with GP I/O or Lanc, including Red, Blackmagic, and Panasonic
- OLED display readable in brightest sunlight
The Master Lockit is compatible with ARRI ALEXA cameras via Ethernet, enabling the unit to provide the ALEXA with the driftless timecode while simultaneously collecting metadata. In addition, it has built-in GP I/O and LANC ports, enabling the Master Lockit to collect record start / stop positions of most cameras, including Red, Blackmagic, and Panasonic.
The Master Lockit can interface with Teradec and Vitec recorders as well, storing up to 64GB of video, and distributing video proxies directly into the LockitSCRIPT app. The video clips are associated with metadata, enabling you to use the LockitSCRIPT app to reference actual video clips within associated takes and scenes, while accessing all data collected during that shot.