PSP-FXALC - Flux Alchemist V3, Multi-Band Dynamic Range Processing
The Merging Technologies Flux Alchemist V3 Plug-In is designed with professional master and re-mastering applications in mind, the intricate design, superior workflow and sonic perfection, makes Alchemist tailored for the high demands of today's music and pro-audio industry.
- Five bands, each providing a full dynamics section with; Compressor, De-Compressor, Expander, De-Expander, the BitterSweet Transient Designer and M/S Width Control
- Infinite Impulse Response (IIR) crossovers with selectable slopes from 18 dB/oct to 54 dB/oct
- Input/Output gain controls for adjusting the levels before and after processing
- Generous -/+ 48 dB input/output gain range
- Phase invert of the processed signal
- Dry/wet control offering true parallel dynamics processing
- Discrete peak-limiter rounding peaks off in a smooth and musically fashion
- True bypass control routing the incoming signal direct to the output for a smooth transition between clean and processed signal
- Preset/Parameter slots
- To enhance the workflow the two Preset/Parameter slots, A and B, can be loaded with two full set of parameters at the same time. Apart from saving each preset, a “Global Preset” containing both the A and B settings, and the position of the “Morphing Slider”, can be saved.
- Parameter Morphing Slider with Automation
- The Morphing Slider provides morphing between the parameter settings of slot A/B allowing for really creative and useful real-time tweaking. Enabling the Automation control button exposes the Morphing Slider to the host automation.
- Open Sound Control Support