4 XLR/TRS Combo input 8-track audio recorder (6+2ch Mix) with USB Audio Interface. Features Kashmir™ mic preamps with analog limiters, 32-bit A-to-D converters and 32-bit float recording. Stereo output (2-ch) via one 3.5mm connector. Max sample rate of 192Khz. Built-in Bluetooth for wireless control via Wingman app. Copy files to thumbrive via USB-A. Includes MX-4AA battery sled and MX-PSU power supply.
- Four ultra-low-noise Kashmir microphone preamps with adjustable limiters capture high quality audio in the field, on set, or with a computer.
- Create a mix using the built-in 6 x 2 portable mixer.
- Record up to 8 tracks to an SD card and backup to a USB thumb drive.
- 8-in, 4-out USB audio interface streams to your computer via USB-C.
- Choose bit depths from 16 to 32-bit float, and sampling rates from 44.1 kHz to 192 kHz.
- Internal LTC timecode generator. Timecode In/Out via Aux In/Stereo Out.
- Timecode and record triggering via HDMI.
- USB-A for control surfaces, keyboards, and auto-copy to USB drive.
- In-unit ISO mixing, gain, pan, low-cut, phase inversion, and phantom power.
- Sunlight-readable color touch screen and LED metering.
- Lightweight, durable, and small: perfect for bag use, mobile recording, or a home studio.
- Powerful 300 mW+300 mW headphone amp allows clear and accurate reference of audio.
- Includes a MX-4AA Battery Sled (batteries not included), MX-PSU AC Power Supply, and USB-C to USB-C cable.
- Customize with plugins from the Plugin Store.