Flux Elixir V3, True Peak Multichannel Limiter
Elixir v3 is carefully designed to accomplish a true natural sounding result preserving the natural timbre of the audio material, meeting the broadcast, post-production and mastering industry norms with real True Peak output in accordance with the ITU-R BS.1770 and EBU R128 norms, with up to eight channels for multichannel/surround.
- True Peak level metering and limiting – ITU-R BS.1770 / EBU R128 Compliant
- Up to 8 channels Input/Output
- Input / Output Gain (-12/+12 dB) applied to the limiter input and to the output stage of the limiter
- Multistage processing, providing the option to set the algorithm to perform the limiting processing in multi-stages, in order to achieve even more precise and natural sounding results.
- True bypass control routing the incoming signal direct to the output for a smooth transition between clean and processed signal
- Preset/Parameter slots
- To enhance the workflow the two Preset/Parameter slots, A and B, can be loaded with two full set of parameters at the same time. Apart from saving each preset, a “Global Preset” containing both the A and B settings, and the position of the “Morphing Slider”, can be saved.
- Parameter Morphing Slider with Automation
- The Morphing Slider provides morphing between the parameter settings of slot A/B allowing for really creative and useful real-time tweaking. Enabling the Automation control button exposes the Morphing Slider to the host automation.